Want to become a software engineer?
This series assumes you know next to nothing about writing code. By the time you've finished, I hope to have given you the ability
to engage in other posts here and also go out into the world and make anything you want. The goal is to turn you into a programmer.
Building our first application (work in progress)
- Programming in the browser (intro to html & css)
- Using libraries & frameworks
- Version control (intro to Git)
- Talking to servers (intro to json)
- Writing a simple API server
- Using a database
- Encryption, Security, Authentication
- Building The App